Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life Music

I feel so delightfully teen-aged. Here I sit, poking my belly and trying to urge this kid to get on with it, but also listening to some recent hit ballads over and over again and getting all schmarmy about the lyrics and how awesome they are. Now, I'm not about to carve Sonja Aldén's name into my arm and claim she's the only human being on earth who really GETS ME and KNOWS MY SOUL (yes, for those of you who are my age, this IS a Kurt Cobain reference), but I figured I would share.

This is the song of Lori's 2007:



The song of Lori's 2008:



And now, 2009, with an unfortunately virus-stricken Sarah Dawn Finer:



Hopefully next year's Melodifestival will include a song about winning the lottery and seeing all your dreams come true -- I would gladly take that as my autobiographical song for 2010. ;)

No comments: